JOAD/AAAP classes are held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00-5:30pm and 5:30-7:00pm, Saturdays 9:00-10:30am and 10:30-noon
- JOAD/AAAP archers register for the year.
- New archers must attend a 5-class General Archery Class before registering for JOAD/AAAP or demonstrate readiness prior to enrollment.
- Become a member of USA Archery.
- If you plan on using the indoor range via Keyless Access, you must own your own equipment.
- A dedication to learning the form of archery.
- JOAD/AAAP members can take any class each week without a reservation.
- Participants in all Sattva classes are required to complete a liability waiver before using our equipment or range.
Membership paid Monthly or Annually
- Perfect for most JOAD/AAAP archers.
- PLUS membership includes unlimited classes per week.
- Includes unlimited Range Access during hours at Look Park.
- Includes Keyless Range Access to the Sattva Indoor Range.
- Includes one Annual Pass to Look Park per family.
- Standard-level archers whose memberships do not include classes can drop in on member classes at $42/class.
10-class pass card - Currently not available
- Ideal for archers with very irregular schedules.
- Includes 5 range access day passes per 10-class card.
- Does not include Keyless Range Access.
- Does not include Look Park Annual Pass.
- All pass cards purchased before our COVID-19 pause will be honored.
JOAD/AAAP are fun and challenging ways to become part of the Sattva community while building your skills as an archer athlete.
The Junior Olympic Archery Development Program (JOAD) and the Adult Archery Achievement Program (AAAP) are programs of USA Archery, offered at Sattva Center for Archery Training. JOAD is for ages 8 – 20; AAAP is for ages 21 and older. Coaching provided through JOAD/AAAP guides intermediate and advanced athletes towards enjoying the sport recreationally or progressing towards the excitement of competition.
You may be familiar with the practice of martial arts students earning different color belts to symbolize a level of achievement. Similarly, in JOAD/AAAP, participants are given opportunities to demonstrate how their skills have progressed under tournament like conditions in an event called a “Pin Shoot”. Archers compare their scores achieved during a Pin Shoot with a national scoring matrix and, if a certain score is achieved to earn the next level, a new Pin is earned. Pins are collected on lanyards and become symbols of dedication, persistence, skill and achievement.
Whether you or your child’s interest is purely recreational or an Olympic, Paralympic or World Championship dream, USA Archery’s JOAD/AAAP programs are tailored to help you achieve your goals.
Sattva’s JOAD/AAAP program runs year-round, indoors and out.
Sattva's JOAD/AAAP archers are encouraged to participate in all Hello Yellow Training and Tournament opportunities. These experiences supplement their training at Sattva, offering archers exposure to world-level coaching through guest coaches, and gaining greater understanding of the mental side of archery through competition.
Pin Shoot Schedule
JOAD/AAAP Pin Shoots take place monthly and are announced in class.