- This class has passed.
Level III NTS Coach Certification Practical Course: October 20-22
October 20 @ 2:00 pm - October 22 @ 12:00 pm$375.00
The Level III-NTS Coach Course is for candidates with growth mindsets who want to better serve the athletes they work with by improving their personal performance as a coach. Level III-NTS candidates explore the art and science of cueing, feedback, training session design, coaching strategies for increasing motor learning and skill retention, and more. In addition, the mental and physical components of the National Training System (NTS) are covered, discussed, and applied. Candidates are given ample opportunity to practice and apply course content in a safe environment while receiving solution-oriented feedback.
- Minimum age is 19
- Must hold a current Level 2 Instructor certification OR pass the online USA Archery Level 2 Instructor Certification Course AND Verify 3 years of documented archery instructor/coaching experience
- Must complete the Level III Online Course through USA Archery (separate fee due to USA Archery)
- Membership to USA Archery or the National Field Archery Association (NFAA)
- USA Archery Background Screening
- Center for SafeSport Training
- Eligible to take the Instructor Trainer Certification Online Course
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery Program, JOAD Program, Adult Archery Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program
- Eligible for USA Archery insurance
- Access to exclusive video content in the USA Archery Membership Dashboard.
All the Level III-NTS Certification Courses at Sattva are facilitated by Level IV-NTS Coach and Coach Trainer Kyle Bissell. Coach Kyle contributed to the new USAA Level III-NTS curriculum content in significant ways. Coach Kyle has coached for 29 years, has a master’s degree in education and is in pursuit of a doctoral degree in motor learning and skill acquisition.
All Level III-NTS courses at Sattva begin at 2:00 PM EST on a Friday and end at noon the following Sunday to accommodate candidates who may be flying in from other regions. We will meet on Friday from 2-6PM; Saturday 8-5PM; Sunday 8 AM to Noon.